Epicor® Kinetic ERP ImplementationTomerlin-ERP will get it right the first time!
Implementing Epicor ERP Software for Over 20 Years
Epicor Kinetic Tomerlin-ERP consultants are experts in software implementation. Implementing Epicor® Kinetic requires both business experience and in-depth knowledge of the Epicor® Kinetic ERP software, and this is the basis of our success.
Epicor® software has revolutionized the way companies produce goods and services. This software integrates different parts of a company and ensures smooth flow of information across the enterprise quickly. Epicor® systems provide benefits to organizations by tightly integrating all departments across the organization. Implementing any ERP system is not a matter of changing software systems, rather it is a matter of repositioning the company and transforming the business practices.
An Epicor® Kinetic Implementation will create major changes, to improve many facets of your company. It is a disruptive event, as it should be, causing everyone to rethink why they do what they do and the way they do it. Before an Epicor® implementation, critical issues must be carefully considered and managed to have the results you want and expect. You need to identify those critical implementation issues: top management commitment, re-engineering your existing business processes, selecting the right Epicor® Kinetic ERP modules, identifying a skilled and experienced implementation consultant, scheduling adequate time for the implementation process, identifying costs, dedicating your best employees as in-house project managers, train all users, and ensuring employee engagement in a way that gives them a sense of ownership in the outcome of the implementation.
10 Steps for a Successful ERP Implementation
- Understand your business processes and key requirements
- Build a business case for ERP with a positive ROI
- Ensure proper project management and resource commitment
- Gain executive and organizational commitment
- Early planning prevents many problems from occurring
- Solve data migration issues early in the implementation process
- Invest in training
- This is a once-in-a-decade opportunity to create change
- Know why you’re implementing ERP
- Hire an ERP consulting firm with experience
Tomerlin-ERP – the ERP consulting firm with experience
- We have performed hundreds of implementations and re-implementations of others failures. Yes…we have experience.
- We have never had an implementation failure.
- We handle large and small implementations. Our largest implementation involved three companies, with 13 plants in 6 states.
- We have performed implementations across all industries with the majority in manufacturing and distribution.
- There is only one Epicor Kinetic ERP consulting firm to use if you need to launch Epicor ERP and that firm is Tomerlin-ERP.