Tomerlin-ERP is a leading Epicor Kinetic ERP consulting firm with over 25 years of experience implementing Epicor® software for manufacturers, distributors, and service providers. We have a team of experienced consultants who are experts in Epicor Kinetic ERP and have a deep understanding of the software’s capabilities. We can help you to:
- Plan and execute a successful Epicor Kinetic ERP implementation
- Migrate your data to Epicor Kinetic ERP
- Configure Epicor Kinetic ERP to meet your specific needs
- Train your employees on how to use Epicor Kinetic ERP
- Provide ongoing support for your Epicor Kinetic ERP system
We understand that implementing a new ERP system can be daunting, but we are here to help you every step of the way. Using our proven Business Process Review for your company, we will work with you to develop a customized implementation plan that meets your specific needs and budget. We will also provide you with the training and support you need to ensure your Epicor Kinetic ERP implementation succeeds.
Here are some of the benefits of using Tomerlin-ERP to implement your Epicor Kinetic ERP software:
- We are the only Epicor Kinetic ERP consulting company we know which has never had a failure implementing Epicor Kinetic ERP for manufacturers, distributors, and service providers.
- We have a team of experienced consultants who are experts in Epicor Kinetic ERP and have a deep understanding of the software’s capabilities.
- We can help you plan and execute a successful Epicor Kinetic ERP implementation that meets your budget.
- We will migrate your data to Epicor Kinetic ERP and configure the software to meet your needs.
- We can train your employees on how to use Epicor Kinetic ERP.
- We can provide ongoing support for your Epicor Kinetic ERP system.
Here are some of the biggest mistakes most often made performing an Epicor ERP implementation:
- Not having a clear understanding of your business processes. Before you can even begin to implement Epicor, you need to have a clear understanding of your current business processes. This includes understanding how your data is currently stored and processed, as well as the different roles and responsibilities of your employees. Without this understanding, it will be very difficult to implement Epicor in a way that meets your specific needs.
- Not involving all stakeholders in the planning process. An Epicor implementation is a major undertaking that will affect everyone in your organization. That’s why it’s important to involve all stakeholders in the planning process. This includes your employees, managers, and executives. By involving everyone from the beginning, you can ensure that everyone is on board with the implementation and that their needs are met.
- Not having a realistic timeline and budget. ERP implementations can be complex and time-consuming. That’s why it’s important to have a realistic timeline and budget in place before you begin. If you underestimate the time and resources required, you’re setting yourself up for failure.
- Not testing the system thoroughly before going live. It’s important to test the system thoroughly before going live. This will help you identify any potential problems and fix them before they cause disruptions to your business.
- Not providing adequate training for your employees. Your employees will need to be trained on how to use the new system. This training should be comprehensive and should cover all aspects of the system.
- Not having a plan for ongoing support. Once the system is up and running, you’ll need to have a plan in place for ongoing support. This will help you address any issues that may arise after the implementation is complete.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you can increase your chances of a successful Epicor ERP implementation.
If you are considering migrating to Epicor Kinetic ERP or upgrading from an earlier Epicor software version, we encourage you to contact Tomerlin-ERP today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and how we can help you to achieve success with your Epicor Kinetic ERP.