Multi-Company, Multi-Site Functionality
Multi-site functionality within Epicor® includes features that share data throughout areas in your organization. You can leverage these features to share global master records such as charts of accounts (COAs), parts, customers, suppliers, coordinate purchasing with divisions, consolidate financial data, and other data sharing activities internal to your organization.
- Multi-Company (Service Bus)
- Multi-Company Direct
- Manage changes in your organization
- Effective automation implementation
- Visibility over the complete transaction
- Analyze workflows before dropping to the task level
We provide complete Epicor related IT Services with highly experienced and certified technicians.
- Software Upgrades and Installation
- ERP Software Database Optimization
- Network and Hardware Upgrades
Implementing Epicor ERP Software for Over 20 Years
- Understand your business processes and key requirements
- Build a business case for ERP with a positive ROI
- Ensure proper project management and resource commitment
- Gain executive and organizational commitment
Epicor® Upgrade from all Earlier Versions
Tomerlin-ERP consultants have over 20 years of experience upgrading hundreds of Epicor ERP installations.
- Cloud Data Upgrade/Migration
- Data Upgrade/Migration Utility
- DMT Data Migration
Epicor® Training and Education
We offer Epicor training options for Epicor Kinetic ERP, Epicor 10, Epicor® 9, Epicor® Vantage, and Epicor® Vista. Among the various Tomerlin-ERP training options, Live Onsite Training works best for just about everyone.
- Training Each Role
- Continuous Training
- Consider Training with a Consultant
- Expanded Learning
- Learning While on the Job
Epicor® Project Management
Skilled Project Managers Keep it On-Time and Below Budget.
Our Epicor® Kinetic ERP Project Manager approach consists of five stages:
Epicor® Kinetic Customizations
Custom SSRS Reports, Crystal Reports, Custom Programming, Dashboards, BAQs, BPMs for SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Flexible Reporting Structure
- Reporting on the Go
- Dashboards, Forms, BAQs, and Actions
- Training for Epicor Process Customizations
The modern workforce expects a modern work environment. Increase employee productivity and engagement with solutions that keep people connected and on track.
- Integrate social-network-style communication
- Empower teams to master content workflow
- Streamline routine tasks with voice recognition
- Ease adoption with an intuitive, guided user experience
President/CEO, W Machine Works
Customer Service Manager, Alvord-Polk Tool
General Manager, Monroe Industries
Let's Build Something Together
For faster response: