Implementing Epicor® Kinetic 2021 ERP Software for Over 20 Years
Tomerlin-ERP consultants are experts in Epicor® Kinetic software implementation. Implementing Epicor® requires both business experience and in-depth knowledge of the Epicor® Kinetic ERP software, which is the basis of our success.
Epicor® software has revolutionized the way companies produce goods and services. This software integrates different parts of a company and quickly ensures a smooth flow of information across the enterprise. Epicor® systems benefit organizations by tightly integrating all departments across the organization. Implementing an ERP system is not a matter of changing software systems; instead, it is a matter of repositioning the company and transforming the business practices.
10 Steps for a Successful ERP Implementation
1. Understand your business processes and critical requirements
2. Build a business case for ERP with a positive ROI
3. Ensure proper project management and resource commitment
4. Gain executive and organizational commitment
5. Early planning prevents many problems from occurring
6. Solve data migration issues early in the implementation process
7. Invest in training
8. This is a once-in-a-decade opportunity to create change
9. Know why you’re implementing ERP
10. Hire an ERP consulting firm with experience
We will properly implement or re-implement your Epicor software
Click on “Click To Contact Us Now” below and send an inquiry. We will get back to you ASAP!
Tomerlin-ERP – the ERP consulting firm with experience
Yes…we have experience. We have performed hundreds of implementations and re-implementations of others failures.
We have never had an implementation failure.
We handle large and small implementations. Our most extensive implementation involved eight companies, with 2 plants in 6 states and 2 countries.
We have performed implementations across all industries with the majority in manufacturing and distribution
There is only one Epicor Kinetic ERP consulting firm to use if you need to launch Epicor Kinetic ERP and that firm is Tomerlin-ERP.
President/CEO, W Machine Works
Customer Service Manager, Alvord-Polk Tool
General Manager, Monroe Industries
Let's Build Something Together
For faster response: