Tomerlin-ERP | Epicor® ERP and Mattec MESMattec MES Integration with Epicor ERP by Tomerlin-ERP
Mattec MES and Epicor® Integration
Manufacturing Gains with Epicor Mattec MES
The reasons to use Mattec MES are:
- Accurate Machine Performance Analysis
- Increased Capacity
- Real-time Production Visibility
- Increased Schedule Adherence
- Improved Process Efficiency and Quality
- Responsive Preventative Maintenance
We have helped hundreds of our customers launch Epicor ERP software. Let us help you!
Click on "Contact Us" below and send an inquiry. We will get back to you ASAP!
Exporting Data from Mattec MES to Epicor ERP
In Mattec MES, production labor data is regularly exported, based on a schedule you define in the Mattec. Data is exported into a file containing labor data records. You can perform five types of labor exports:
- Labor Details export
- Labor CoParts and the quantity completed
- Equipment counter associated with reported quantities
- Scheduling parameter
Importing Data from Epicor ERP to Mattec MES
You can import data such as Tool IDs, Part IDs, Down Codes, Scrap Codes, Process Sheets, Job Descriptors, preventative maintenance jobs and operators into Mattec MES.