Epicor® ERP 10.1
Contact Tomerlin-ERP today to learn more about Epicor ERP 10.1 and whether it makes sense for your business.
Epicor ERP 10.1:
- Upgrade proving to be straightforward for customers already on ERP10
- Release incorporates thousands of enhancements throughout the ERP platform
- New mobile framework particularly well received, already adding value for customers
Some of the Features of Epicor 10.1 include:
- Multi-tenant ERP
- Mobile User experience
- Simplified Installation and Deployment process
- User Conveniences such as report routing, SSRS report customization and social collaboration
- Financial Reporting Improvements
- Business Agility
- Improved Compliance
Specific improvements for Manufacturers in Epicor ERP 10.1 include:
Zero Quantity BOM
- Tooling, Documentation
- Substitute items
MRP by Part
- Run net change for selected parts
- Filter by Part, Part Class and Product Group
- Schedule main job and its direct supply jobs as one entity
- Using existing Job to Job relationships
- Share a contract with multiple projects
- Contract warehouse location
- Contract long lead items
- Isolate demand & supply for contracts (MRP by Contract)
- Stocking of Buy/Make to contract job materials and consuming contract item demands
Package Control (Phase 1)
- Phase1: Outbound
- Phase2: inbound, in process (10.2/10.3)
- Building block for roll stock, load planning
Epicor Cloud ERP Key 10.1 Enhancements
- Enterprise Search included in all Editions
- Web Services are enabled for all Editions
- Document Routing and Designer included in all Editions
- SSRS becomes our primary reporting tool.
- Salesforce.com Integration available for all Editions
- Epicor Mobile Access 2.0 available for all Editions
- Updateable BAQs / Dashboards available for all Editions
- Distribution Demand Planner available for M/T
A smooth upgrade awaits users of Epicor® 10, with useful new features like mobile framework adding significant value, Tomerlin-ERP observes
TOPANGA, Calif – May 29, 2016 /MarketersMedia/ —
Tomerlin-ERP, one of the world’s leading Epicor® consultancies, issued a new report on the 10.1 release of the widely deployed enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. From offices in California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Utah, Canada, and Mexico, Tomerlin-ERP regularly assists businesses throughout North America with the installation, upgrading, maintenance, and customization of the Epicor ERP platform.
With the much-anticipated version 10.1 of Epicor now available to all, the new Tomerlin-ERP report details what those considering an upgrade or a new installation can expect. Despite being an ostensibly incremental upgrade over the already widely utilized 10.0 version of Epicor, the new update includes an all-new mobile framework that many are finding to be a valuable addition. The new Tomerlin-ERP report on Epicor® 10.1 is available now at www.tomerlin-erp.com and delves into this and other important developments.
“As always, any new release of Epicor® is a major event for the many organizations that rely on this powerful software system,” Tomerlin-ERP founder Monte Tomerlin said, “While each update tends to bring some important improvements, many Epicor users quite understandably wait to hear from others before making the leap themselves. We’re happy to report that we are finding the transition from Epicor 10 to be an extremely straightforward and reliable one. Between the new mobile facilities and the thousands of fixes and tweaks found elsewhere throughout the platform, our customers are reporting this to be one of the most welcome upgrades in quite some time.”
ERP systems vary in terms of their scope and features, but all share the trait of centralizing data about a variety of business processes to allow for more productive analysis and reporting. The Epicor ERP system offered by the Austin-based Epicor Software Corporation is one of the most popular products of this kind, emphasizing collaboration, responsiveness, and flexibility of deployment in a way that many modern businesses find appealing.
Since 1998, Tomerlin-ERP has been one of the world’s leading sources of assistance with and support for this powerful software system. With offices located all across the United States and in Canada, as well as the soon to be opened branch in Monterrey, Mexico, the company’s highly qualified, certified consultants provide personalized services that facilitate the installation, optimization, customization, training, upgrading, and business-empowering usage of the Epicor ERP system.
The new Tomerlin-ERP report on the most recent version of Epicor ERP therefore stems from an especially informed and capable source. The concise report details the major enhancements, fixes, and new features that Epicor ERP users can expect with the 10.1 upgrade. The new report is available now at https://www.tomerlin-erp.com, where visitors can read about the full range of Tomerlin-ERP service offerings.
With an unrivaled depth of knowledge, experience, and dedication, Tomerlin-ERP delivers a comprehensive range of consulting and IT services that help clients make the most of the Epicor ERP system and related products.
We are ready to help you too...just like we helped 100s of our other Epicor ERP customers.
If you are interested in working together, click on "Contact Us" below and send an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can!